Friday Media Group is a hugely successful UK-based digital Media company with offices around the globe. We are a leading provider of technology and services to niche industries across the globe and our diverse portfolio of marketplaces, classifieds and E-Commerce websites means we’re innovative, nimble and always evolving.
Our Sayers Common office is our Marketplace hub and from here we run 15 classified websites focusing on niche industries. Be it boats, caravans, guns or adult services, we cater for all of our customer in a safe, and ever improving, online environment.
We are currently looking for a Commercial & Pricing Manager, Salary cira £35k
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commercial, market research;
- Working closely with finance, product, sales and marketing team to analyse business data across the full product range, making commercially sound business recommendations that will drive performance and growth.
- Complete comprehensive market & competitor research and analysis that can be used to shape the Customer proposition and pricing strategy.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Complete an early assessment of existing products and services recommending improvements which drive added value, maintain relevance in the market and customer experience enhancements.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the target markets, products, drivers, threats and opportunities.
- Supporting the commercial team working closely with all departments to maximise conversion and product sales whilst ensuring that the customer experience is first class at every touch point.
- Carry out price analysis, evaluate demand/supply, and competitor & market trend on current; potential product lines
- Identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Worked in a commercial / analytical role in a digital/online classified/online advertising/media business is ideal.
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
- Commercially astute
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and works well under pressure
- Strong written and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Proven experience of undertaking market research & pricing analysis
- Highly analytical and knowledge of statistical packages
- Experience of using data collection methods (polls, focus groups and surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data modelling
- Familiarity of CRM packages
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Degree educated
Please submit your CV for consideration.