Friday Media Group is a hugely successful UK-based digital Media company with offices around the globe. We are a leading provider of technology and services to niche industries across the globe and our diverse portfolio of marketplaces, classifieds and E-Commerce websites means we’re innovative, nimble and always evolving.
Our Brighton office is our Marine hub. Combining services such as Boatshop24.com, our market leading marine marketplace, and Spidersnet, our website design service, we have launched Spidersnet Marine; the ultimate solution for digital dominance
Due to this exciting development we are looking for experienced, fluent German Speaking Sales Executives to join our team, selling Spidersnet Marine and other services available through Boatshop24
So what does the role involve…...
- Selling the concept of new, updated or upgraded web services on a subscription basis to customer in the marine industry.
- Generating new business from qualified and self generated leads and completing the sale from start to finish.
- Develop relationships with an existing client base of both established regular users and low user clients and taking advantage of every opportunity to up/cross sell.
- Build your own portfolio of subscription clients by targeting specific areas of the market and using your skills to convert these clients into regular users.
- Maintain strong relationships with both existing & prospective clients by attending meetings and events.
- Sell products, listings, advertising space on our marine marketplaces such as Boatshop24.com
You should be a passionate, highly motivated Sales Professional, ideally have worked within media sales, however experience gained in a similar sales role would be considered. An interest in the marine industry would be a bonus but not essential.
Most of all you should be……
- Target Driven & Results Focused.
- Professional, well organised and articulate.
- Able to Treat clients and colleagues with respect and dignity.
- Have an ability to remain positive in a sometimes challenging working environment.
And what will you get in return…...
- Great Basic Salary of up to £22k DOE plus uncapped commissions
- Continuous support and Development that is personal to you which will help you to reach your own career goals.
- Empowered working environment where we your views, suggestions and opinions really do count and where we encourage you to become the best you can be.
- Regular incentives.
- Discounted access to our holiday homes in Tenby, South Wales and Villa FMG in Spain
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Free Car parking.
- Free Onsite Gym
- Kitchen Facilities offering you FREE Tea and Coffee all day, everyday.
- Chill out area so that you can make the most of your breaks.
- Discounts from Friday Media Group products and services.
- Friday Group Company Perks via Perkbox.com